To the PSG Team, integrity means "adherence to a moral code, reflected in honesty and harmony in what one thinks, says and does".
Vision, Mission, Value
- Our vision is to be influential and effective in the lives of people we encounter every day.
- Our mission is to provide the best experience possible and exceed expectations of our clients, candidates, and partners.
- Our values require a willingness to set aside self preservation and commit to rigorous honesty, clear communications, and congruent actions.
Our Success Depends On Yours
We know that! So making our work all about you is very satisfying for us.
At PSG, each team member “owns” their job. And their job is to earn your loyalty through effective service.
To ensure the entire team is as accountable for your success as they are their own, we:
- Track activities
- Measure results
- Communicate daily
- Train regularly
- Build trust
- Laugh often
- Celebrate success
Even with the best intentions and “proven processes” when human beings are involved, mistakes will be made and/or the marks missed. PSG meets mistakes with a quick response, ownership when called for, and corrective action.
Also, while each PSG service agreement provides a written guarantee customized to its circumstances, we know value must be “perceived” to be received. That requires flexibility.
As an independently owned firm, PSG has the freedom to respond creatively to any situation.
Service guarantees will generally include:
- Generous time frames to ensure successful hire
- Second fill replacement candidates at no cost
- Credit for temp hours that added no value
- Complimentary ramp-up time for a new temp