Looking for a job is almost always a stressful, uncertain time. That stress is compounded if your reason for searching for a new position is a recent termination. That is, if you were fired. It’s awkward, explaining to potential new … Continued
"... three out of four customers rank the quality of the employees they get from staffing firms as good as or better than their own employees." – American Staffing Association, Staffing Smarts
Direct Hire / Mid-Level Search Recruitment
- Ideal for top talent access in our market area for managers, supervisors, mid level professionals, or specially skilled
- Cuts down time on unexpected open positions
- Frees up HR resources to attend to other key functions for the organization
- Our ProApproach Service Model ensures value with verifiable metrics
- PSG placement ratios are often 1:1 (one client interview to one hire) and rarely over 1:3.
- Access to 15 years development of proprietary passive candidate database, skilled recruiters with HR and industry specific experience
- Use of today’s top recruiting technology with masterful command of social media
- Time saving candidate summary presentation with video if desired
- Our ProApproach Candidate Evaluation ensures good fit
- PSG Value Guarantee
PSG Recruitment Team – The Model That Sets PSG Apart From Other Companies
Abandoning traditional staffing firm models, PSG created the ProApproach Recruitment Model for Temp, Temp-to-Hire, Direct Hire and High Volume needs. It starts with having the right people on the Team.
- PSG Specialty Recruiters are HR professionals with a thorough knowledge of the local labor market.
- Two Specialty Recruiters are partnered to work in tandem in specialty areas in which they have expertise.
- Both Recruiters develop a comprehensive understanding of client’s needs and conduct candidate evaluations together.
- Sourcers are assigned to the Recruiters to: handle social media and technology management, internet searches, job board and posting oversight, resume pre-screening, and all administrative duties associated with scheduling interviews, candidate and client follow up, keeping Recruiters free to work more closely with clients and qualified candidates.
- Activities are tracked daily and results measured using advanced analytics tools.
- PSG Directors weekly review all open job orders and support Recruiters as needed to PSG service quality.
Candidate Evaluation for Direct Hire & Mid Level Search Placements
In today’s recruiting world, candidate evaluation may be as valued if not more than the search process itself.
While the hunt is still time consuming and costly, technology has allowed many employers access to more candidates through their own efforts. But sometimes “more” is too much when it comes to drilling through responses and identifying qualified folks.
We find, filter, and evaluate so you only spend time with qualified candidates.
- Conduct searches in PSG database, subscribed job boards, professional recruiter networks, and multiple social media outlets.
- Submit first round of resumes to job postings in applicant tracking system.
- Conduct pre-screening phone interview.
- Schedule individual in-person interviews for one or both Specialty Recruiters assigned to account.
- Conduct behavioral interview structured around the Job Description and/or Project Scope for Contractors.
- Obtain and check professional references and/or verify education as required.
- Administer skills assessments as needed.
- Conduct background, credit checks and drug tests when required.
- Prepares a Candidate Summary (Client Submission) including Recruiters insights e.g., information gathered or discernments made not evident self-evident in electronic format.
- Submit electronic Client Submission with resume document (video if desired), test results, reference info, or other pertinent inform for easy review.
- Schedule Client interviews on site or off site as requested.
- Engage Client and Candidate for post interview feedback.
- Provide assistance with offer negotiations.
- Offer assistance with travel arrangements and hospitality area tours for relocation candidates.
- Periodic follow through with Candidate and Client to ensure satisfaction.