Looking for a job is almost always a stressful, uncertain time. That stress is compounded if your reason for searching for a new position is a recent termination. That is, if you were fired. It’s awkward, explaining to potential new … Continued
Our Recruiters invest time to get to know you and your career aspirations. We might even help you discover hidden talents too!
Our Job Is Getting You One!
But no one can be all things to all people. That is why we are “specialty” recruiters who work within select professional and business sectors.
To qualify for registration with Professional Staffing Group, candidates must meet the PSG standard and possess the necessary education, skills and experience required for PSG job opportunities.
Every inquiry is important to us. You will never be just a resume at PSG. If you present the experience or potential we can develop for current openings, you will be given immediate review and scheduled for a first round interview.
If you are not qualified for immediate openings but have experience or skills in our specialty areas, you may qualify to be registered with PSG and entered into our proprietary database. With our exciting social media tools, we have many ways to stay in touch with you and you with us. Sign below for our Tips and Hot Jobs notices.
Our Recruiters will invest time to get to know you and your career aspirations. We might even help you discover hidden talents too!
What You Can Expect
- Comprehensive interviews by one often two recruiters (in person and/or by video), where they listen attentively, explore your strengths, and identify what might be stumbling blocks.
- Guidance or coaching, if needed, to shape up your resume and/or prep you to ace your interview!
- Candid discussion about salary range and compensation potential.
- Negotiation on your behalf when an employment offer is made.
- A thorough skills assessments and resources for skills improvement.
- Open communications. Follow up and follow through to keep you informed of activity, opportunities, and feedback.
- Assistance with travel arrangements, resource information on state and community, and guided tours for re-location candidates.
- An open receptive hearing for any disappointment or discontent you may need to express.