These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions.
- Our client has an immediate need for 3 Medical Office Assistants.
- The Clinic has state of the art facilities and is converting to the leading software for electronic healthcare record management.
- If you have medical office experience, can handle a fast paced clinic and enjoy working with a well-managed team – this could be a great time to make a change to a job that gives you new career advancing skills.
- Must have minimum 2 years medical office administrative experience.
- Multi-tasking is critical to this high traffic clinic.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Specific knowledge of ophthalmology a plus but training will be provided.
- Must be able to pass basic typing & medical terminology
- Service orientation toward patients and co-workers is critical to success in this position.
Market competitive DOE, with unbeatable benefits package
NOTE: These positions are not clinical positions and previous clinical experience as a CMA or phlebotomist does not meet the job requirements.
We are looking for people who have experience doing patient check in and check out, as well as patient scheduling experience.
These positions require 2 years experience as an MOA. To qualify, you must have the ability to pass a typing test with a score of 35 WPM and a medical terminology test with a score of 80% or better.